Friday, May 1, 2009

Adam Haynes

"I was born and raised in rural Central Oregon and gained a deep respect for the outdoors at an early age. Painting and drawing were always a passion, and I decided to pursue my interests in art and nature by attending school in Bozeman, Montana. After graduation, the city beckoned, and I moved to Portland to pursue a graphic design career designing tee shirts and apparel for adidas. After a few years of computer design I began to draw and paint with more frequency, and soon began putting together an occasional show. My interests continued to move in a hand drawn direction as I strayed from computer illustration more and more. After four years, my wife and I decided to move back to Bend, Oregon to pursue a more active lifestyle and a freelance career in illustration. Two years later my client list is growing continually, the work keeps coming, and I still manage to put together an occasional show." (interview by hellonekko.com)
artist´s website





No comments: